Sunday 30 August 2015

August Favourites!

Natio Ageless Organic Rosehip Oil, MooGoo Acne Cleansing Cream
 It's been a couple months since I've shared with you my favourites, so I decided to because I've been having some really great luck with my products lately.

Let's start off with my skin care:

The Acne Cleansing Cream by MooGoo has been my skin care saviour for the past few months. I even bought a second one to keep at my boyfriend's to minimise the breakouts. It doesn't have Benzoyl Peroxide, which I used back in the day and it just dried out my skin and made it more sensitive. This has natural ingredients that naturally brighten and lighten my acne scars, and it also keeps my oily skin balanced.

I got the Natio Ageless Organic Rosehip Oil at a Priceline sale, and it has been amazing. I've used RHO before by Trilogy and I've never seen such beautiful and glowy results before. I massage this into my skin before bed and it leaves my skin the softest and the healthiest it has ever been.

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner
I also picked up Thursday Plantation's Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Toner at the Priceline sale, and I wish I'd tried this out years ago, when my acne was at its worst. Since using this I haven't had a single new breakout. I use it pretty much every time after I cleanse my skin, so 2-3 times a day, and it's amazing how much stuff it gets off (that I didn't realise was on my face to begin with). It also smells so fresh and is a great pick-me-up step in the morning.

Choose Chi Chi Eau De Parfum Persimmon
And last of all I wanted to share my new scent with you; I recently finished Chi Chi's Watermelon perfume, and decided to try another one. I'm not one for owning many scents, just because I know I won't be able to get through them all. So I've been wearing this every day, and it smells so sweet and yummy. It smells like lollies straight up when you first spray it, but after it settles into your skin it turns almost musky and floral. An absolute gorgeous scent that lasts, and I'm in love with the packaging too.

So there you go! Feel free to share with me your favourites of the month, and link below your blog if you want me to check it out!

Like this post? Follow me on Bloglovin'!

4 comments:

  1. I love a great facial oil!
    I will have to check out the natio one!

    I nominated you for a liebster award
    http://www.spaceofbeauty.com/beauty/liebster-award-2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!

      Omg are you for real?! This will be my first blogger award, thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. The perfume bottle looks so pretty and it sounds quite delicious too.

    Would love if you check out my blog!
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete