Tuesday 7 July 2015

Daiso BB Cream Review


I love Daiso, it’s so fun and colourful and with the $2.80 AUD pricetag you feel like you can buy the entire store (you can’t, but it’s a nice thought). I saw this BB cream at a local Daiso and thought about picking it up, but I couldn’t find any reviews or raves about this product :( Still, being so cheap, I thought I would give it a go anyway.

If you’re not familiar with BB creams, you’re crazy! and you definitely need to try them out. I use my skin79 orange BB cream every time I wear makeup, and it helps with my acne scarring and pigmentation :) It’s completely the wrong colour, though, and ‘ocre’ in Japanese products tend to be my shade (medium yellow tones), so I thought I try it for mixing or wearing for casual/small outings.


First thoughts:
 - Nice travel friendly packaging A+
 - No indicated SPF, but third ingredient is titanium dioxide
 - Made in Korea which sounds promising…

Pros:
 - It’s the right colour yaay
 - Disappears seamlessly into my skin
 - Can slap onto my face in 30 seconds
 - Light watery texture, so light you forget it’s there.
 - Has a cooling effect (aloe?) and good for those with redness

Cons:
 - Covers nothing, light light coverage
 - Seriously covers nothing
 - It just tints your skin, evens it out a little..
 - :(

Finally: Would I repurchase? No. Would I recommend to a friend? Nah. Will I wear it? Maybe, but probably not unless I’m having a really good skin day.

Have you seen this around? What do you think? :)

Like this post? Follow me on Bloglovin' here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment