I love Daiso, it’s so fun and colourful and with the $2.80 AUD pricetag you feel like you can buy the entire store (you can’t, but it’s a nice thought). I saw this BB cream at a local Daiso and thought about picking it up, but I couldn’t find any reviews or raves about this product :( Still, being so cheap, I thought I would give it a go anyway.
If you’re not familiar with BB creams, you’re crazy! and you definitely need to try them out. I use my skin79 orange BB cream every time I wear makeup, and it helps with my acne scarring and pigmentation :) It’s completely the wrong colour, though, and ‘ocre’ in Japanese products tend to be my shade (medium yellow tones), so I thought I try it for mixing or wearing for casual/small outings.
- Nice travel friendly packaging A+
- No indicated SPF, but third ingredient is titanium dioxide
- Made in Korea which sounds promising…
- It’s the right colour yaay
- Disappears seamlessly into my skin
- Can slap onto my face in 30 seconds
- Light watery texture, so light you forget it’s there.
- Has a cooling effect (aloe?) and good for those with redness
- Covers nothing, light light coverage
- Seriously covers nothing
- It just tints your skin, evens it out a little..
Finally: Would I repurchase? No. Would I recommend to a friend? Nah. Will I wear it? Maybe, but probably not unless I’m having a really good skin day.
Have you seen this around? What do you think? :)
Like this post? Follow me on Bloglovin' here.