|Jergens Crema, Coconut Revolution Body Lotion and Hand Cream, Target Eye Makeup Remover, NYX Butter Gloss, Essence Eyeliner Pen|
- Jergens Body Creme
- Target Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
- Essence Eyeliner Pen (will repurchase)
- Coconut Revolution samples x2
- Chi Chi Watermelon Perfume (not pictured)
- Target Makeup Remover Wipes (not pictured)
- Essence Mascara (not pictured)
- NYX Buttergloss - I'm realising now it's a horrible colour on me, and it's quite sticky which isn't pleasant when you've got a lot of thick long hair around your face, so I'm going to just give it till end of October and then I'm tossing it. I don't think there's much left in there anyway
- Invisible Zinc Sunscreen - I want to finish this before summer hits full force so I can get a new sunscreen
- Burts Bees Beeswax Lipbalm - After trying the honey flavour in the same line and also the KORA lipbalm, I've realised that this is actually quite dry, and doesn't moisturise my lips as well, so I'm really eager to finish this too
- Goats Milk Soap in Honey
If you're doing any project pans, feel free to link them for me to check out below in the comments.
And if you liked this post, feel free to follow me on Bloglovin'.