Sunday 6 September 2015

Liebster Award 2015

 Picture


 This is unbelievably exciting but I got nominated for my first blog award, the Liebster Award! Thank you so much to the lovely Space of Beauty for nominating me, you can click here to check her post.

The guidelines:
  • You need to thank the blogger who nominated you
  • You need to answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger
  • Nominate 6-11 blogs with under 200 followers (I've switched this up a little bit)
  • Ask your nominees 11 questions, that they can post on their blog
Let's start :)

1) If you had to start your make-up collection from scratch what would be the first 3 products you would buy?
Assuming I still had all my skincare and brushes, I would buy the Nude by Nature Mineral Cover for my skin base, Natio Mineral Eyeshadow Trio for my brows, eyeshadow, nose contour, eyeliner and highlighter, and the Essence liquid liner.

2) What products do you try and save money on?
I think a lot of people do this, but I tend to me a huge cheapskate with mascaras. I like Essence mascaras the most because they're so affordable and they do the trick.

3) Favourite Make-Up Brush
Nude By Nature has some amazingly soft brushes, my favourite is their powder brush.

4) Favourite Skin Care Item(s)
I'm currently loving MooGoo's Acne Cleansing Cream, Thursday Plantation's Tea Tree Oil & Witch Hazel Toner and Natio's Ageless Rosehip Oil (all three of which were featured in my latest favourites post). I also love sheet masks, they're so relaxing and always leave my skin feeling fresh.



5) What products are you currently lusting after?
I'm lusting after Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick range, I recently bought a couple at a Terry White sale and the formula and the packaging is just to die for.

6) Name one product you purchased after trying a sample.
The Nude By Nature Mineral Cover; I got a 3g sample a couple of months ago, bought the full size a couple weeks after that (which I still haven't opened because I'm still using the sample, it lasts forever!)

7) Favourite Lip Colour
I'm currently loving reds, both brick reds and blue-based crimsons.

8) What was the last beauty item you purchased?
I repurchased the Essence liquid liner a couple days ago.

9) Favourite online beauty store?
I don't really buy makeup online, I love swatching things in person to convince myself I need it.

10) What type of beauty blog posts do you most like to read?
I like a range; I've always loved haul and review posts, but lately I've also been into fashion and trend report blog posts.

11) What beauty product have you repurchased several times?
I go through sheet masks and cleansers like a fiend (I like to double cleanse at night after my makeup remover) so I reckon I've repurchased those two the most.

Now onto the nominations: I scrolled through the blogs I'm following on Bloglovin' only to see a quite dismal list, and certainly not many were blogs with under 200 followers (most of ones that were have already been nominated!). So I'm only going to nominate a few, and give a few shoutouts to some of my favourite blogs of the moment instead.

I would like to nominate
http://madein97.blogspot.com.au/
https://reviewofmakeup.wordpress.com/
http://indieanna1.blogspot.com.au/

And a shoutout to
http://www.spaceofbeauty.com/ (of course, thank you again for nominating me!)
http://www.sweetaholic-beauty.com/
http://www.jessiswonderland.com/

And my questions to the nominees:

1. What's in your overnight/travel makeup bag?
2. What's a beauty treatment you want to try?
3. What do you like the splurge on?
4. Something you can't leave the house without?
5. What was the first makeup product you tried (and tell a little story)?
6. Do you have a weird beauty trick you can share?
7. What's the most important step in your skincare routine?
8. What's the most important step in your makeup routine?
9. What's a makeup trend you're loving?
10. Aside from beauty, what else do you like making time for?
11. What is the most relaxing part of your day?

Like this post? Follow me on Bloglovin' for more.

2 comments: