1. Sukin Mist Toner: So so refreshing after the shower or on extra hot days. I've heard really great things about rosewater and I think this is what's making my skin glow lately.
2. Sukin Super Greens Facial Scrub: I love using this in the morning, it's very brightening and refreshing. One of my favourite Sukin products, and I'm running out so I definitely need to repurchase soon.
3. Etude House BB Cream: I've been getting back into liquid face products and this BB Cream has been very handy for days I don't have much time to get ready. I usually wear mineral makeup but sometimes when I'm in a rush I don't have time to buff and build. This is really easy to slap on and it dries to a powdery finish so I don't even need to set it. I want to write a review on this soon, so keep an eye out!
4. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner: I picked this up fairly recently at the Priceline sale but I have to include this in here because I've been wearing winged liner every day since then because it's so easy with the liquid liner!!! I love the tip, it's just so easy and precise. This definitely lived up to the hype.
5. Maybelline Lash Sensational: I did a review on this, and I'm still loving it. I honestly think it gets better with age too. I pretty much carry this with me everywhere.
6. Nude by Nature Lipgloss: I love this lipgloss because it isn't sticky, it gives a lovely natural shine to the lips, it's very hydrating and softening and it's by one of my favourite makeup companies!
7. Nude by Nature Virgin Blush: I've been loving youthful and dewy makeup inspired by Korean idols, and I think this blush helps to complete the look. It's a loose powder which is a little messy, but I think it's worth it.
Klorane Dry Shampoo: A spur of the moment buy and holey moley dry shampoos are amazing?! Where have they been my whole life? I needed something to freshen up my hair before going out with some friends, and this stuff makes my hair smell and look fresh and clean and awesome. I have really long hair that can look a little flat once it gets greasy, so this is great for volume as well as oil control. I'm really tempted to get the Batiste one next but I know I should finish this first.