Wednesday 8 July 2015

Savvy by DB Mineral Powder RAVE!

I don’t know why there isn’t that much out there on this powder because it’s amazing! I’ve gone through two of these and currently on my third, and probably going to stock up on another one next time Priceline has a sale.



What I like:
Price: $9.99 AUD but Priceline always has sales, I usually get it for $7 which is a huge steal!

Packaging: Strong compact plastic packaging, lightweight because it doesn’t come with a mirror, which I’m okay with because you don’t need this for touch ups anyway (read ahead)

Texture: Be careful using this as setting powder if you have a full coverage liquid/cream product underneath, because this stuff is surprisingly pigmented. I say a light/medium coverage, and very buildable by itself. I don’t think I’ve ever used a pressed powder that has higher pigmentation and still looks good on my skin!

Colour: I’m asian with strong yellow undernotes, and it’s SO RARE that I find a product that actually matches my skin tone, and this one matches perfectly! Almost all the powders by Savvy are yellow toned, which is what drew me to them in the first place. Medium yellow/light olive tones, try this!

Longevity: SWEET JESUS THIS STUFF LASTS AGES. I believe the third ingredient works as a sort of ‘stick’ ingredient, meaning this stuff really attaches itself to your skin, so it works as a powder (oil-control) and foundation all day long. You just need a decent makeup remover, which is fine by me.

Even the ingredients look decent for such an affordable product. So if you’re looking for a mineral pressed powder foundation, please check this powder out! :0

Like this post? Follow me on Bloglovin' here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment