Friday 17 July 2015

Finish 15 by Halloween

One of my favourite Youtubers, Peachykeen did a video on Finish 15 by Halloween. Because I've always wanted to try Project Pan I thought I would give this a go first, as the number of products and a deadline is set with the challenge.

The products I want to use up and their approx use by time are:
1. Chi Chi Super BB Cream - 1 month
2. Chi Chi Watermelon perfume - maximum 1 month
3/4. Goats Milk Soap in Honey and Coconut Oil - 2 weeks
5. NYX Buttergloss - 1 month if I use consistently
6. Revlon blush (hit pan) - 1 month
7. Invisible Zinc Sunscreen - 2 months
8. Burts Bees Beeswax Lipbalm - not sure but ~1 month
9. Daiso Eyebrow Pencil - 2 months
10. Natio Mineral Eyeshadow (hit pan) - 1 month
11. Coconut Revolution Original Coconut Hand Cream (sample) - 1 month
12. Target Sensitive Makeup Remover Wipes - 1 week
13. Target Eye Makeup Remover Wipes - 2 weeks
14. Jergens Body Creme ~a few uses
15. Essence Mascara ~a few uses

Missing: Revlon blush, Coconut hand cream, Burts Bees lipbalm, Goats Milk soaps


If you're doing a project pan or this finish 15 by Halloween challenge feel free to comment below! If I manage to finish at least 10/15 then I'm going to treat myself to something I've been eyeing at Priceline ;)

Like this post? Follow me on Bloglovin' here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment