According to the website and a nifty little chart, it's suitable for:
- Yellow beige skin
- Dull and blemished skin
- Users for high UV protection and coverage
Now onto my thoughts: I've been using this for about a year, and all in all I think it's an amazing BB cream if you suit the colour.
- It has a medium to full coverage, so I think it's good for people with acne, scarring, discolouration and hyperpigmentation
- High SPF, which is also important for people with pigmentation issues
- Pump dispenser which is convenient and hygienic, although mine bottle got a little messy around the dispenser
- It has a comfortable matte finish, so you don't have to powder to set it if you don't want to, although if you're wearing this through the summer and you sweat a lot you might want to just in case. The oil control is only average, but you can't expect everything from this one product.
- It can double as concealer because of it's thickish texture, although it's still very blendable. I would recommend pressing this into the spots you want high coverage instead of making sweeping motions
- Dries to skin-like texture so looks quite natural, especially if this is your skin tone (for me it wasn't, but the texture was nice nonetheless
- There's only one shade (which is too light for me)
- Can get a bit greasy after a long day - again, not the best oil control
- Hard to buy in store in Australia, although there are more Asian cosmetic stores popping up around the city
- Strong flashback in photographs because of the high SPF
- Pump onto fingers (one pump is enough for my whole face and to double up and conceal any extra areas)
- Warm up the product between your fingertips
- Press onto the face
- Blend it out gently
- Double up where necessary
- Powder if you want
Like this post? Follow me on Bloglovin' here.